We’re a fun team of 60+ people working in the heart of the Domain NORTHSIDE. We serve made-from-scratch Tex-Mex in a vibrant, classy, cantina.
Working at Cyclone Anaya’s Tex-Mex Cantina is more than a job. We want you to feel like you’re a part of something bigger with potential for growth. Learn more about our culture and team below; and if you feel like you could be a great fit for our team, please apply to one of our open positions!
What is Cyclone Anaya’s Tex-Mex Cantina?
We’re a lively new Tex-Mex restaurant in the heart of the Domain NORTHSIDE. We’re a small team, but we’re not afraid to pitch in and get our hands dirty to help each other out.
Locally sourced ingredients. Our kitchen and bar use only high-end, quality ingredients. We source only the best local food and spirits.
Classy and casual atmosphere all in one. Our restaurant is a work of art – a rare balance of classy and casual. Our clientele is diverse because you can host your next great business meeting or your next great date night all in the same space!
More than a meal. We aim to make every visit about more than food. We encourage guests to snap a free photo in our photo booth, enjoy multiple bars on site, or wander onto our visually stunning patio with a small fire wall and fire pits.
What is the Cyclone Anaya’s team like?
Our team in three words: energetic, approachable and creative.
We bring amazing energy into the restaurant that makes it fun for our guests AND US to be there!
Our management strives to be very approachable. You’ll often find them getting their hands dirty bussing tables, opening the doors for guests, and going the extra mile to take care of the staff. We want you to feel like you’re a part of something bigger with potential for growth.
How can we solve challenges in unique and creative ways? It’s no secret the hospitality industry is fast paced and new challenges arise daily. We encourage and empower our employees to think creatively to solve problems and delight our guests. If you want a place where your ideas will be heard and used, you’ve found it!
What Our Best Employees Are Like
- They want to understand the great story behind our restaurant so they can explain it to our guests.
- They genuinely care about helping their co-workers if they get in a bind.
- They are willing to jump in and lend a hand if needed: running food, bussing tables, etc. even if it “isn’t their job.”
- Have excellent work ethic.
- Show up to work in a clean, full uniform with great energy.
- Have weekend availability.
- Be at least 18 years of age (21 for bartenders).
- Have at least 6 months experience in the hospitality industry.
- Must have TABC certifications required by state for servers and bartenders.
- Aloha POS System knowledge a plus (for servers and bar staff).
Below are some positions we have.
- HOST STAFF
How to Apply
There are two ways to apply:
We are accepting applications in person, Monday thru Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m at our restaurant located at: 3120 Palm Way, Suite 170, Austin, TX 78758.
Or, you can also send your resume to: email@example.com